On this sacred Easter Day while sitting in bliss in yoga, we meditated on the following things to forgive, from the teachings of Yogi Bhajan, in order to find liberation and connect to our limitlessness. In the age of Aquarius, the second coming of Christ is recognizing the Christ and magic that is within each of us.
1. "The first thing is please forgive God that He separated you from Himself and created you as a creature. You do not know who you are, and if by chance you do, then relax and enjoy it. Be in ecstasy. Thank God you are, you are!
2. Forgive your destiny that it is as it is. You never wrote it, you earned it and you forgot about it. But that’s the way it is. Your destiny is your destiny, and there’s nothing you can do about it. Simply you can reach it or not reach it. There’s nothing more to do and nothing less to do.
3. Forgive the environments which are always challenging, and the cause and effect which are happening. In the middle of this crossfire and “breath-fire” and “cover-fire,” a soldier has to move. It isn’t the life that matters; it’s the courage that you bring to it.
4. Forgive your capacity, your ability, and your duality. Please forgive them—they are limited. Job of the Infinite is the Infinite’s job. Just keep doing it and He’ll come through.
5. Forgive yourself that you have to go through it. That’s most important. You are very cruel to your selves. You are very cruel to your being. You are very cruel to your grace. You are very cruel to your tolerance. You are very cruel to your security. You are extremely cruel to your self-trust, self-esteem, self respect. You are cruel to your body; you are cruel to your mind. You are cruel to your soul. Why? Be at peace. All is waiting to come to you.
You are the highest of the incarnations. You are the crown of God’s kingdom. Just wear the crown and keep your neck straight. Walk straight, walk tall. That’s all it is. No left, no right. If you cannot keep your own crown on your head, you will live like a clown in your head. You decide it. I don’t have to decide it for you.
If you can practice these five things to forgive, you will find the Age of Aquarius extremely friendly. If you don’t—my prayer is you should, so you may not suffer. My prayer is that Ang Sang Wahe Guru, the thirty trillion Gods living in you and dancing in you, may protect you, and that your radiant body may keep your radiance. God calls on you. Answer the call. God has made you, so be it. Today is one time that you can give yourself time and space to win the race in which you have to walk—the distance between you and your destiny.”
From the teachings of Yogi Bhajan